Description of Figure 1
STRS Application Recommended State Diagram
The STRS Application Recommended State Diagram shows that an application normally changes state with successful method invocations. There may be additional or fewer states as appropriate.
Figure 1 shows:
- STRS_InstantiateApp calls APP_Instance which invokes the constructor to instantiate the application in an INSTANTIATED state.
- STRS_Initialize calls APP_Initialize to move the application to a STOPPED state from an INSTANTIATED or STOPPED state.
- STRS_Start calls APP_Start to move the application to a RUNNING state from a STOPPED state.
- STRS_Stop calls APP_Stop to move the application to a STOPPED state from a RUNNING state.
- STRS_RunTest calls APP_RunTest to move the application to a TESTING state temporarily.
- STRS_GroundTest calls APP_GroundTest to move the application to a TESTING state temporarily.
- STRS_ReleaseObject calls APP_ReleaseObject to release resources within the object.
- STRS_AbortApp releases the entire application.
- A FAULT state may be detected and the path to recovery determined.