Student Poster Sessions are available at the upcoming Cognitive Communications for Aerospace Applications Workshop (CCAAW), June 21-23, 2021, in Cleveland Ohio.
CCAAW21 invites submissions to the student poster program. A poster is a summary of one topic in your academic research. A poster is a mainly graphic display of your work, emphasizing figures over text, diagrams over tables. The CCAAW poster session is open to individual full-time students, at the time of submission, for work related to Cognitive Communications for Aerospace Applications recently performed while enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degree program. Each applicant can only submit one abstract. Maximum of 4 student authors per poster. Only one of the authors must be registered to present the poster at the workshop.
If you are interested in presenting a poster featuring your research related to Cognitive Telecommunications for Aerospace Applications, please register by submitting this form as well as a title, a short poster description and a list of people involved with your poster by using the abstract submission link. Accepted abstracts will be allocated presentation time and space in the student poster display area at the CCAA workshop. Student authors of accepted abstracts must agree to prepare a poster representing the work described in their abstracts and to be available to discuss their work with visitors during their allocated time in the student poster display area.
Why should I present a poster?
Posters provide a forum in which students can present and discuss their work during its early stages, meet some of their peers who have related interests, and introduce themselves to more senior members of the AI and telecommunications industry. Presenters get an opportunity to practice making presentations as well as actively interact with a broad audience including practicing professionals, academia and hiring representatives. Presenters may receive valuable feedback about how well they have researched their topic and insights on how to make it better. Posters have the opportunity to find those interested in the same research area, which can help lead to further communication about collaboration and perhaps hiring opportunities. There will also be a prize for the best poster.
Poster Presentation Restrictions
- Students may not submit an abstract or poster for work that has been published.
- Each individual student is limited to no more than one (1) submission as a primary student author or presenter to the CCAAW21 Student Poster Program .
- Authors may not be added to papers following the submission deadline.
- Faculty advisors must certify that the research presented on the poster involves only the work of students enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degree program at the time the work was performed.
- Faculty advisors may not be coauthors.
- Students may submit a poster for essentially the same research at more than one conference as long as the work is not published and the audience is broad enough that a large portion of the potential audience probably has not heard the contents as determined by the selection committee.
- No electrical or mechanical power, computers, audiovisual equipment, or extra aids may be used during a poster presentation
- No commercial activities or any advertising may be displayed on the posters. College logo is allowed.
Posters that do not meet these criteria will be disqualified. Poster submissions will be reviewed by members of the CCAAW review team.
What are the key dates and details?
- Deadline for Abstract Submission Deadline: February 1, 2021
- Abstract Acceptance / Notification: March 8, 2021
- Begin Registration: March 8, 2021
- Deadline for Poster Submission: April 19, 2021
- Poster Acceptance / Notification: May 24, 2021
One author of an accepted submission must register and be present to discuss the poster during a special poster session at the CCAAW.
This form must be completed in one session unless you use the Save/Restore buttons below. If you have any questions about this form, please send email to email@example.com.
Please note all fields are required.
Thanks for your collaboration.
Poster Supplemental Form
Go to (Top of Page, Top of Form, Submittal).